Loaded with flavor, this pasta is best enjoyed with fresh ingredients. Easy to make, packed with veggies, and delicious, this recipe is a crowd pleaser
• 2 cups of fresh tomatoes chopped
• 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (in oil) sliced
• 1 ear of corn kernels cut from the cab
• 1 yellow squash sliced
• 1 zucchini sliced
• 1/2 onion thinly sliced
• 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
• 1 package of pasta (we like fresh pasta with herbs)
• 1 tbls olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 bunch fresh basil leaves rough chopped
• 2 tbls oil from sun-dried tomatoes
• feta and parmesan cheese (optional)
Boil water and cook pasta according to directions.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
Add onions for 1 minute.
Add zucchini, squash and corn and saute for 2 minutes.
Gently stir in tomatoes and sundried tomatoes.
Sauté for 2 more minutes then add garlic and basil.
Drain pasta and combine pasta with the sautéed veggies in the pan.
Top with oil from the sun-dried tomatoes and optional feta & parmesan cheese.